You have probably noticed by now that the Quick
launch toolbar has disappeared from the Windows 7
taskbar. This, unfortunately, is by design.
Many users still prefer to see the old faithful
quick launch toolbar and for those of you who want
to see it back here is how to do it.
- Right Click on the taskbar.
- From the Drop Down menu, Click Toolbars
followed by New Toolbar.
- In the folder selection dialog box type the
Explorer\Quick Launch and then Press
- Right Click again on the Taskbar and turn
off the lock the taskbar option.
- Now Right Click on the divider that appears
on the taskbar and make sure that the show text
and show title options are Disabled and that
small icons is selected in the View option.
- You should now end up with something like
- You can use the divider to drag the toolbar
to where you want it prior to re-locking the